Succesfully implemented Fleet Management and Task Monitoring System in 300 trucks, to ensure
efficient waste disposal and cleaning of Al-Malaz and Al-Batha districts.
Solid waste Management is of a prior concern of every
municipality (Baladia). Improper and uncontrolled waste management
practices can cause the spread of infectious disease, contamination
of natural resources and finally the formation of an ugly city.
Government authorities spend a huge amount for the daily cleaning
activities of the city.
Even though the authorities are spending huge amount of money, they are not able to ensure and control the cleaning and emptying of the waste bins in the scheduled time.
We implemented Fleet Management and Task Monitoring System to ensure efficient waste disposal and cleaning of Al-Malaz and Al-Batha districts. The system is a combined application of Geographical Information System (GIS), Global Positioning System (GPS),
General Packet Radio Service (GPRS) and Radio-frequency IDentification (RFID).
• Real time monitoring of each vehicle using a GIS based online portal.
• Ensuring all the waste collecting bins are been emptied in the scheduled time.
• Ensuring the cleaning of the streets has been completed on the scheduled day.
• Real time report generation of missing the scheduled activity.
• Storing and retrieval of the data of the past events.
Our Valued Clients
We work closely with a wide range of clients from different sectors and regions across public sector, private sector and local and national governments.